Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 13 pt 3

WOOT WOOT
mom had a good night! She got switched to the bigger breathing tube...and they were able to suck or vacuum out a whole bunch of yuckie stuff from her lungs (on 3 separate occasions). After they did that her vital signs improved across the board...she is back to the old ventilator (which is good) and it allows her breathe more naturally...they are giving her 26 breaths a minute...They also took a sample from her lungs that will be sent out to be tested..

she is still very critical but this is definitely an improvement..and that, we will FINALLY take!
keep those prayers coming...it seems the man upstairs is starting to give in!
xoxoooxoo

hopefully some more good news tomorrow...

9 comments:

  1. oh that makes me just ecstatic! I'm so glad to hear that she had some improvement and that they were able to get a bunch of the yuck out - kind of wish they'd of done it sooner. :) Hope she's on a roll now and recovery will come even quicker. Thanks so much for the updates and the prayers are still heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Heading in the right direction! Way to go Mich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!! I'm glad there's finally some signs of improvement. It's been a long time coming, but we'll take 'em, as long as they continue in that direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! THAT is more like it Micheline!!!!!!!! Keep fighting my friend and we continue to pray for you and your beautiful family........

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear it.keep fighting mich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news - I am going to start praying even harder. I can't wait to have her call me for the same recipe that I have already given to her ten times and think YEAH it is Mich calling AGAIN!! I bet we are all looking forward to some sort of Mich-ism that we need in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good news! We will continue to pray for you guys - thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mich-ism...that's a good one...I have several! LOL

    Way to go Micheline...I'm so happy to get such great news. Keep fighting my friend!

    Thanks again for the updates Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such good news!! Sounds just like Mich...she didn't like having that 'yucky' stuff in her body:)
    Keep up the fight Micheline, and we'll keep up the prayers!

    ReplyDelete